Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Light to Medium Pressure
- Stress relief
- Rehabilitation for muscle injuries
- Deep tissue massage can increase muscle flexibility
- Deep tissue massage can lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Deep tissue massage can improved immune system
- They’re capable of safely treating particular areas that are extra tense or were previously injured.
- We offer tips of improving posture, which can help lower chronic tension and pain.
- We have knowledge of helpful exercises or stretches that can be done at home between massage sessions.
- We also have additional education in regard to reducing anxiety or stress held in the body and improving relaxation.